We did it Team! As our last newsletter referred to, we moved an impossible Rock out of the hole! Praise God, we are humbled and overwhelmed, He is SO Good! Cadence has looked our numbers over and, with the exception of a few of you who still need to sign up your pledge online here we are 100% supported!!
If you’ve followed our story from the beginning you know that we started with dreams and visions of being Missionaries serving the Lord and the military through Cadence International. This meant raising a substantial amount of money to provide not only our families needs, but also the needs of the ministry. Its like raising finances to support yourself and your business.
Cadence asked us once we accepted the job how long we expected to be in the partnership development phase. We felt our Lord wanted us on the field in a year – so that’s what we told them. This is no easy task, but with the Lords help bringing all of you together to support what He is doing with the Military we are there! Our support is raised and it’s been a year. We believed that if the Lord wanted us there in a year He would provide.
The Beaudin family is now in full court press getting our house packed and ready for renters! We have a couple things to complete for Cadence and then they will officially release us to the field. I will post that document when it comes!
Here are our current Prayer Requests:
- Pray for the 10th Mountain Division as they are deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, and South Korea. Pray for their loved ones back at Ft. Drum.
- Pray for us to get everything done. I still have some yard and house projects that need completion.
- Pray for awesome renters who will take good care of our home.
- Pray for our family as these times can be stressful.
- Pray our vehicles sell and pray we can afford something reliable once we get to upstate New York.
- Pray for everyone affected by our move and for the teenagers and adults at Soldotna Bible Chapel. Goodbyes are brutal after 20 years with people you love.
- Pray for awesome transition for the new youth pastor as well as us with Cadence.
“Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.”
2 thoughts on “”
That is so great! Our God is so good! We’ll continue to pray for you all. Having a good time visiting family. Attending our niece’s wedding Sunday in Milwaukee.
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is so exciting to see how the Lord is working in your lives. It has encouraged me. By the way, thank you for the “key” for my key ring for reminding me to be praying for you. It has blessed me.
LikeLiked by 1 person